AMW believes that its success depends on its ability to work with customers, suppliers and other business partners in a meaningful manner that adds value to each of us as we strive to create a vibrant commercial vehicles industry.
For more information or enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
AMW's policy for components is designed with a view to customer satisfaction. It is based on the vision that we make reliable and world-class products, supported by an equally excellent sales and service network. This is to ensure that fleet operators and truck owners have maximum up time with their vehicles.
In this approach, our suppliers must commit to be responsible partners in the manufacturing and supply chain processes. Our suppliers' commitment to quality and timely delivery to our positioning as an upcoming challenger in the trucking and transport industry.
We involve our suppliers throughout the process, right from product design, development and testing, up to on-road performance and servicing. Thus at AMW, the supplier philosophy emphasises long-term, win-win relationships.
Process Do's and Don'ts
AMW expects its supplier partners to:
- Adhere to industrial best standards in quality, safety and environmental practices
- Fulfill our requirements of products and services in a manner that ensures continuous production, reliability and the same time be flexible
- Provide products and services embracing latest technological developments
- Be financially sound and have a reputation of good manufacturing practices
- Support our R & D in new product development and testing
Keep pace with our growth and scale up production to meet our volumes as we penetrate the market aggressively.